AUNO, SADU ABDULLAHI was born on 19th September 1969, he hails from Konduga LGA. in Borno State. For his Primary School Leaving Certificate he attended Auno Central Primary School between 1976 –1981. After he had completed his Secondary School education in 1988, he went further to obtain a National Diploma in Architecture 1992 and a Higher National Diploma in Urban & Regional Planning in 1998, both from Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. In the year 2010 he obtained a bachelor’s degree in B. Engr. Hons. Civil and Water Resources Engineering.
SADU ABDULLAHI, has worked as an Engineer in many places and firms both with the nation and in other countries deeming fit as a man with an enormous working experience. He has worked in the Local Government Service as:
- Assistant technical Officer
- Technical officer
- Higher technical Officer
- Senior technical Officer (Town Planning II)
- Principal Work Superintendent (Town Planning)
- Assistant Chief Works Superintendent (Town Planning)
- Chief Engineer
- Deputy Director Engineering Services
In March, 2019, he was appointed as the Project Manager for the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNIVCER), Funded projects for Construction of Child friendly facilities in Shani LGA, Borno State. There are lots of activities he was able to successfully execute as the Site Supervisor to various projects at different times, some are listed as below;
- Construction of Twin blocks of market stall at Kasugula Kura of Nganzai LGA, 2019.
- Rehabilitation of two (2) Multi-purpose hall at Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri, 2018- 2019.
- Construction of Classroom/office blocks at Ramat Polytechnic, 2015.
- Construction od Block of Staff quarters for Universal Basic Education in Maiduguri, 2015.
- Construction of Office block for Lake Chad Basin Commission, 2016.
- Drilling of Motorized boreholes in BOSADP Funded projects, 2017.
- Reconstruction of INEC Office at Damboa, 2017.
He was also the Project Manager in the following projects:
- Construction of 300 Houses in Ngowum Community of Mafa LGA., 2018
- Construction of 500 Houses in Kawuri Community of Konduga LGA Ongoing
- Construction of 500 Houses in Ngala LGA Ongoing
- Construction of 500 Houses in Damboa LGA Ongoing
- Installation of road signs and furniture along Maiduguri-Damaturu-Bauchi, 2018
SADU ABDULLAHI is a member of COREN Registered Engineer (R.31625), and also a Corporate Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (Reg. No. 34217). He served as a Member of the Nigerian Institute of Civil Engineers (Reg. No. 02276).
Conferences, Trainings & Workshops Attended With Dates
Attending conferences and workshops within and outside the country has given Sadu the chance to meet with a lot of experts in his field, presenting him with key opportunity for networking, engaging in high level debates about new findings and refining ideas of existing concepts. Listed below are the conferences and workshops he was fortunate enough to attend during the course of his career. These include:
- Leadership and capacity building Workshop organized by US Solidarity center, Washington DC, USA 11th -22nd March, 2019
- Training on International Labour Relations, Nigerian Union of Local Government Employee, Portugal, 4th-11th December 2018
- Entrepreneurship and Manufacturing in Nigeria: Challenges and Opportunities for a Better Future, COREN Engineering Assembly, Abuja. 7th – 9th August, 2017
- Adequate, Reliable and Sustainable Energy in Africa, Nigerian Society of Engineers, Uyo, 2016.
- National Integrated Infrastructure Master Plan (NIIMP) 2014: Strategies for Implementation, Nigerian Society of Engineers, 2015
- Annual Engineering Conference & AGM “Sunshine 2015”, Nigerian Society of Engineers, Akure, 16th – 20th November, 2015.
- Mandatory Continuing Professional Education Course, Nigerian Society of Engineers, Maiduguri, 21st – 23rd August 2013.
SADU ABDULLAHI, has proved to have Working Level Skills in Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation. He is also vast in the Evaluation of Tender Documents and bid submissions from Contractors and Consultants. Another area he is proficient is as a Professional with Working knowledge in Boreholes, water well and water reticulation activities. Reading and traveling are his hobbies, countries he has visited include; the USA, Portugal, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, Niger, Chad and Cameroon. He is happily married and blessed with children.